Once you have been approved to teach your course (by your academic department head or department liaison), you should arrange for an orientation meeting with your instructional designer/course developer in OLT. Not sure who that is? Contact Jeff Miller, Manager Distance Course Services at OLT.
During this meeting, you will have an opportunity to discuss:
- Your role as instructor and resources available to you through the distance education staff and others on campus.
- The course design (print or web-based).
- Access to the course website and/or supplementary materials required for the course.
- Your Letter of Agreement for Instruction.
- Course enrolments.
- Other administrative and instructional issues related to the delivery of your course.