Advice and Guidance for Learners
UBC Enrolment Services
General contact information:
Telephone: 604-822-9836 or 1-877-272-1422
Enrolment Services can assist you in the following ways. They will:
- Help you with course registration
- Provide advice and guidance about distance education courses.
- Assist you with academic concessions when necessary (course extensions).
- Schedule exams for distance education students.
- Assist you in solving course related problems.
Paul Poole, Program Manager, Non-Degree Studies, Enrolment Services
604 822-9435 email@example.com
Sheila Williamson, Exams Coordinator, Enrolment Services
- Direct assistance for learners with any exam questions or problems.
Course Support and Materials
Susan Wong, Course Support Liaison
- Late force ins for students on Faculty approval
- Provides emailed course information for students at start of term.
- Assists students with problems related to course materials.
Policy and Advocacy
Jeff Miller, Senior Manager, Distance Learning
- Manages the development of new projects/courses
- Provides information regarding the proposal process for new project funding/major revisions.
- Manages course updates and revisions (print and online)
- Reviews policy and planning issues related to DE learners (in collaboration with Learner Support Steering Committee)