Advice and Guidance on Learner Related Issues
UBC Enrolment Services
Telephone: 604 822 9836. 0r 1 877 272 1422.
Enrolment Services Learner Support Staff can assist you in the following ways. They will:
- Assist you with any questions related to student registration status.
- Liaise with you regarding academic concessions (such as course extensions).
- arrange for invigilated final exams for distance education students
- assist with questions regarding final grade entry on the FSC
- maintain an exam bank for OLT delivered courses
- notify you when exams have been collected from provincial exam centres and are ready for grading
Paul Poole – Program Manager, Non-Degree Studies – Enrolment Services
604 822-9435 (email@example.com)
Sheila Williamson – Exams Coordinator – Enrolment Services
Course Support and Materials
Susan Wong – Course Support Liaison
- Course package updates & arrangements for teleconferences as required by course design
- Management of student contact information
- Liaison with UBC Bookstore
- Manages student communication (orientation) at the start of term.
Policy and Practice Issues
Jeff Miller, Senior Manager, Distance Learning
- Resource development – learning support and orientation resources
- Policy and planning issues related to DE course delivery
- Instructor support and instructional design services